At Ticketmaster Mobile Studio, Senior Mobile Engineers are responsible for leading the technical direction of project teams to deliver high quality applications. They lead the architectural and technical design reviews of products they are working, implementing application features, planning sprint goals, perform code reviews for project team members, work with QA teams to improve quality throughout the development process, and share knowledge with the team. They have experience in all parts of delivering mobile apps to the marketplace and strive to deliver quality in their work. They work to help grow their skills, their team member’s skills, and build internal or open source projects to provide more efficiency in future development.Learn More About Us
- Wrote code for Ticketmaster Mobile Studio applications and create or contribute to open source repositories.
- Take part in planning sprint goals and understanding product needs and motivations.
- Communicate with internal teams to plan, design, build, and test quality software.
- Take ownership of the code you create and verify that it meets all acceptance criteria.
- Stay current on the latest platform changes to stay ahead of current mobile development trends.
- Work with other senior engineers to help the whole team grow technically by hosting knowledge share sessions, mentoring, or producing code samples or libraries.
- You have contributed original Java code to an Android project
- You have a strong understanding of the Android ecosystem and common UX & UI design patterns
- You have experience with development methodologies and source control systems
- You have written Android instrumentation or unit tests
- You have a strong understanding of the activity and fragment life cycles
- You have worked extensively in a team environment with multiple stakeholders
- You have experience mentoring team members, performing technical code reviews, and planning project requirements
- Bonus: You have published at least one app to the Google Play Store
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.Apply Now
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.